Many benefits of attic insulation installation include lowered energy bills, preventing moisture damage, and making your home more “green” all around. Insulation can reduce the amount of heat energy used in the home, lowering your dependency on fossil fuels as well as saving you up to 50% percent on your energy bill.
A Better Insulation provides experienced attic insulation to help increase the value of your property while helping you save money and the environment.
Our attic insulation services include:
- Blown-in insulation
- Insulation contractor
- Energy efficient insulation
- Residential insulation
- Home insulation
- And more
Adding “inches” to your attic insulation does not guarantee value for your money.
We calculate the required volume of insulation to achieve the expected R-Value, by providing you the required value by VOLUME, and not depth. All blown-in insulation settles and the visible level will lower over time. Adding the correct volume by the total number of bags supplied is the only way to achieve the efficiency results you want.
Applegate Cellulose Insulation provides a superior value. This "green" insulation is environmentally friendly, is made of 80-85% recycled newsprint with an added fire retardant, and provides an R-Value of 3.8 per inch with the correct volume applied.
- 38% stronger sealing properties than fiberglass
- 24% reduction in air infiltration
- 25% greater fire resistance
- Resistant to moisture, vermin, and mold
- Greater soundproofing and vibration-dampening properties
- Green - up to 85% recycled materials
Insulsafe SP is a fiberglass product which is manufactured by Certainteed.
- Lighter by volume than cellulose
- Will not absorb water in case of leaks in roof, piping, or appliances
- Green - made from glass with sand as major material, considered rapidly renewable resource
- Can cause health problems if disturbed as glass particles become airborne
Did You Know?
The Department of Energy recommends an R-38 to R-49 as the optimum insulation R-Value range for maximum energy efficiency.
For cost-effective attic insulation with reliable customer service within Tarrant County, Cook County, Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, Ellis County, Wise County, and Rockwall County, TX., search no further than A Better Insulation and contact us at 817-244-4004.